Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

I wasn't going to write today..

I really wasn't. I'm kinda tired of writing and I really was going to play with some vector graphics, to sort of stock up on images for my comics blog. Or even play with some animation.


Well, here we are instead of any of that. Here's the problem.


There is a specific focus I wanted for this blog of mine, and I wanted to post only fiction pieces.


Today I just had to look about me, on the web, now that the whole ordeal of nanowrimo is over and so is the piece that I managed to splice together, and you know what? I found other blogs out there, not quite like mine mind you, but some what like mine, with fiction stories and what not in between. What not like this post that I'm posting now.


This post is just about what's on my mind.


As you can read, there's not really all that much.


There seems to be a need for a sprinkling of pieces like this in the blogging verse. For some reason, people like reading them. I mean, I don't, really. I usually choose to ignore the space filler for the mental noise it is.


Then again, I don't choose to do the most popular of things, either. Hell. I garden--with fish! How boring is that, and yet, I find it a dead exciting thing to do. I even blog about that, too.
Sent via Blackhole

No comments:

Post a Comment