Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Inlandia Institute Meeting September 30

This is a kind of note thing that I took while participating in the Inlandia workshop. I trust in the creative process, and this is entirely why I'm choosing to post this at all. It's raw. It's ugly.

It is.

Personal goal-

What you want to accomplish in workshop

New projectMission inn - incorperate in writing-
ghost walk
Persona?-- year timeline.
Dr. Horrible sing along blog

.---break---
Who am I?

I am my own bundle of contradictions.I am sister. I am lover. I am daughter. I am friend.I am also worker- the most limiting of my parts that I constantly strive to knit together.I am called an artist, and though I find the word is far too limiting for who I am, it seems to satify most.I am the one who breaks the fear of the blank page-

too many too few imagery lettered ideas that have no sense or much meaning to anyone else. I sculpt meaning out of chaos, most of which I freely create.

--break--

Inland empire

Back roads little more than trails made of mud flowing over kindling hills, ever eyed eagerly for development-- whatever that means. The summer heat melting commerials signs promising paradise just a block over from your own house, which is far more oridinary with your favorite dog buried under your tree.

---break--

-Bring in a piece to share if you're working on one. To have it critiqued and workshopped.Memory of the mission inn? First impression of the mission inn. Story heard about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment