Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

stinkin' donut

Alrighty.. Dr who crossover blot bunny all nice and squished. Doing de prompt. Making use of my OC from the harry potter fma crossover I did.

Prompt:
Any universe: The theif says, "All I wanted was the stinking donut.."
---ooo--
Jon Furey. Oh. It's you. You wanna statement? Fine. Cameras.. very useful things. They watch and record objectively what they are pointed at. Usually without fail.

Take for instance this one. It's pointed nicely at the street corner just up the way. Great view of all the traffic.

What?

A permit? No I didn't. Don't need a permit. For one it's tiny and installed on private property. Two, it's way up high, where nobody'll notice it.

See, that's how it works. If nobody ever complains about, then I get to keep on installing. I got over five hundred put up out there.

Monitors of course.

Yeah. You should see my work area. There isn't enough wall space for 'em all. I'm installing some on the ceiling next.

I'm not a perv.

Ok, there was that time. So what. I'm a busness man am I not? I don't judge what the clients want so long as they pay me enough.

Ok. Look. About that. I see this guy wearing plain white t-shirt, with the word "theif" printed on the front in bold red letters. He's just standing there on the street holding some bags. Like a lot of people on the corner.

How should I know if he actually stole anything or not?

Anyway, he's watching this other guy with a baseball bat jump about and bust up this sweet porsh that's parked right there. Yes there was another guy.. Can't miss lime green hair man. The other guy had lime green hair.

Sure I have the audio. Closest microphone is by the post office, so don't blame me if all you hear more than you wanted from that crazy cheap-ass lady yelling at the clerk for a refund.

Remember? She mailed a pooch through two-day mail. Poor mutt. She was all upset the dog arrived dead at her nephew's birthday party ..never mind that the cargo hold gets to be fourty below, and obviously ain't fer dogs..

Alright. Here it is..listen. Hear it..?

Ok. The thief says, "All I wanted was the stinking donut.."

Think he's talking to the joker.. That's what I call the guy doing jumping jacks on the car.

Yeah, it really explains the block wide food fight that happened next, now don't it?
Sent via a stray supercharged nano particle of unobtainium....

No comments:

Post a Comment