Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

A word from the author

My new year's resolution, to write something for an hour everyday, is now six months along. I was honestly not expecting to keep it. (It is a new years resolution, after all.) I did, though, all thanks to the encouragement of Plotroach, a fine writer in her own right. I can now claim this as true: I am not flaky.


For the next week or so, for everything except a certain unfinished fanfiction piece, I will cease writing. I need the rest. These past months I have written more than I ever have, and. Alas.. My brain has gone all mushy and its creative juices seem to have evaporated.


These things just.. happen.


But all is not lost. Now. I begin the most terrible task of editing. The next installment of my ebook will be released sometime in July.
Sent via a stray supercharged nano particle of unobtainium....

No comments:

Post a Comment