Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Brain fart.

A/N:


My brain has turned into mush
There isn't much I can do
I tried write something "awesome",
But it's like I'm pushing a mule


I'm having a lazy brain fart sort of day. I couldn't even remember the name of what the heck that kind of plant I walked past was on my way to a lunch with some old friends. It was a fig. A damn fig plant. I pride myself on being able to identify the wild sorts of plants around me, and I brain farted on a simple fig plant.


Sigh.


Since I can't think on much, I'm working on organising this blog. I can do that at least. I think I will declare Saturday posts "fanfiction day" since that crossover fic I did was so fun to do. Of course, it helps the ego that it's been received well at fanfiction.net, too.


Tuesdays are usually poetry. Bad poetry included.


The rest, I think I will leave open for prose stories. I wish to finish "awesome", since it's nice a weird, just the way I like. It is plotted out, but the characters have fled my mushy brain.

---ooo--

Sent via Blackhole

No comments:

Post a Comment