Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Today's post..

.Grew legs and scrambled away from my grasp just as I was about to push the 'send' button. No really. It did. I jerked my hand back just as it started to quiver a might too eagerly for my liking, anticipating my touch. They were ugly, spindly, green-polka-dotted-like suckers, roughly a foot long. Can't miss 'em, and I really wish I could cut out the portion of my brain that recalls seeing them sprout.

Maybe it's the full moon? Or the stupid cat in the hall, rowling loudly because it's in heat?

Welp. Whatever it was that caused it, I'm happy to let the disgusting thing cower there in the far corner, keeping the dust spiders and earwigs company by the closet. Perhaps it'll meet a convenient end by morning, when I may dispose of it most discreetly. I hope the pesky feline is hungry enough that she will devour it for me.
Sent via a stray supercharged nano particle of unobtainium....

No comments:

Post a Comment