Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Today's post..

I wrote it. I really did write it down, what I had plotted out in my head. You don't believe me, do you? I can see that frown on your face.


Alright. I'll come clean. Here's what happened.


I typed the story onto the flickering screen of white, an act which converted my latest installment of imagination into nothing but pure light wrapped about an incriminating code of ones and zeros. Or was it zeros and ones?


Whatever.


I pushed a button to send it on its way here, and then I went and pushed another to see how it looked online.


That turned out to be a mistake, see?


I suppose the post must have been naked, because after I raised my finger, I glimpsed a flash of embarrassed white that dashed away off the screen. I heard the bathroom door slam in the hall soon after, and the post, I think, never actually left a mark on this blog.


Welp. I did I knock on the wood of the door, but the light within flicked like a shy blush. I don't want the poor thing to hyperventilate, so I can say that I don't think the post is going to be ready to be seen any time soon. I will be waiting to hear the toilet flush, though, just in case I'm wrong.
Sent via a stray supercharged nano particle of unobtainium....

No comments:

Post a Comment