Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Prompt: scavenger hunt..

Sure it's dark in here, and I think I scared that old watchman out of his wits. It was a funny thing though.

His eyes widened to huge proportions as he looked at me. I was careful, mind you, and moved only when he did. His exact pasty skin tone, I mean getting it juuuust right wasn't that much of a challenge. The hardest part was that mouth, how it gaped fish-like and all.

It took forever. Him staring.

He finally walked past me and trundled along behind the shaggy mammoth exhibit.

I grinned as I looked all over. I couldn't help it. I had my pick of the glass balls stuck within ancient animal skulls, and I tell you, dusty eyeballs give me the creeps. I silently congratulated myself, for it looks as though no one else thought of it.

The list didn't exactly say that the glass eyeball had to be human.

Now for that lizard.
Sent via a stray supercharged nano particle of unobtainium....

No comments:

Post a Comment