Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Mission Inn story..

.as relayed by a good friend of mine told of a possible murder at the third level of the building.

I was trying to get him to go on a tour, and he was vehemently refusing, due to a grudge he has against the place.

This came as a surprise to me.

It involved a mutual friend I met a long time ago in high school, and I really should remember him-- but I don't. The guy apparently fell to his death from the third level, even though he was deathly afraid of heights. The police are said to claim he was on drugs, but my friend claims the tests showed he was clean. In high school, most all of the people I hung around were part of a "drug free" club, so I believe him.

Now, I find I'm looking at the third level, and at the various fancy balconies every time I wander by, and think about all the ways how it could have happened.

Sent via a stray supercharged nano particle of unobtainium....

No comments:

Post a Comment