Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Inlandia workshop 120910

Final meeting for 2010, and I left early due to far too much time wasting on part of the project leader.

For those not in the know, she has this annoying habit of using the venue as a place to lecture about environmental issues of the Southern California desert, and very much has this political - religous slant she seems to expect everyone present to agree with. Added to that, she wished to, I don't know, "pound her own drums" as to just how damned important she was; I think it was because of some new visitors we had-- one of which was an editor for "the Mosaic", the literary publication of UCR.

Got on my nerves. Anyhow:

Prompt--

Write about a positive thing that happened to you in the past week

--

Artwalk. Getting back into my visual groove seeing all the mishmash crashed barrels of new possibilities, reminding me that back by my refrigerator is that damn unfinished twined skull painting, still looking at me.

Prompt--

She had twenty seven names for tears..

The number twenty seven, made up of two and seven, added together makes nine. To me that meant she was on the edge.. Just about to fall into some disaster if she was left to her own devices. So I kept her company, watching, cheering her.
Sent via a stray supercharged nano particle of unobtainium....

No comments:

Post a Comment